This is another autistic related video for you all especially to try and assist people on the spectrum I hope that this helps.
When you’re on the autism spectrum, it can be very difficult to interact with people. You may be confused as to how to start a conversation, or how to join in one without looking “weird”. You may be worried about people disliking you for something you say or do. Don’t fret!
There are many ways to get rid of your shyness for good. Follow the steps below to learn how to shake your anxiety and feel more comfortable talking to people. There are three methods into overcoming these along with some steps with tips and advice too.
Method 1 – Identifying Your Fears
- Make a list.
- Look over your worries.
- Examine your excuses.
- Eliminate your excuses.
- Consider the possibility of Social Anxiety Disorder.
Method 2 – Learning
- Learn the confusing things.
- Learn to listen well.
- Work on open body language.
- Examine your meltdown and overstimulation cues.
- Read books and websites about social skills.
- Go to the autistic community.
Method 3 – Reducing Your Fears
- Face your fears.
- Use gradual exposure.
- Pay close attention to what happens when you try a new worrisome thing.
- Imagine how you would react to a person who does the thing you are afraid of doing.
- Try some anxiety-reduction techniques.
- Give yourself plenty of downtime.
- Hang out with people whom you can be yourself around.
- Believe in yourself.
VIDEOS AND PLAYLISTS that was mentioned in this video as follows:
*AUTISM & BODY LANGUAGE
– HOW TO INTERPRET AUTISTIC BODY LANGUAGE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA68u-cfY3c
-Autism & Aspergers Syndrome/Body Language
*Aspergers Syndrome & Meltdowns/Sensory Overload/Tantrums & more
*Autism & Aspergers Syndrome Help Central/Tips & Advice-
Playlist – http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD1nCoeovTZ53B9xfw8vgujCMNTYfKElC
*HOW TO TALK TO AN AUTISTIC
*ANXIETY DISORDERS PLAYLIST
*AUTISM CHANGE/TRANSITION SERIES PLAYLIST
*#AUTISM & #ASPERGERS/Sarcasm & My Experience
*Autistic Diagnosis in Adults
*P2 Ep6 Overview of Social Anxiety, Shyness & Social Awkwardness
*AUTISM AND MAKING LISTS
Thanks for your support and thanks for watching.