WELLINGTON NZ TRAVEL GUIDE
Wellington is indisputably the coffee capital of New Zealand (sorry, Auckland, it’s not even close) with one of the highest café to people ratios in the world. It’s impossible to name the single best café or coffee brand in Wellington, Stuff ran a poll and it got pretty contentious. So instead, we’ve narrowed it down to the top 10 Wellington cafes, focusing on the specialty coffee shops that mostly brew their own line of coffee. Almost all these places have a heavy focus on fair trade and ethical business which is something to be proud of. This guide will cover at least 10 best coffee places in and around Wellington in 2023 based on the recommendations. I was traveling with FireTheLier and we decided to travel to Wellington over the late New Year of 2023.
So, here are the top 10 recommendations and where to find these places:
1 L’Affare 27 College Street, Te Aro, Wellington
2) Pour and Twist 13 Garrett Street, Te Aro, Wellington
3) Lamason Where to find it: Corner of Lombard and Bond Street
4) 4 Customs 39 Ghuznee St, Te Aro, Wellington
5) 5 Havana 163 Tory Street, Te Aro, Wellington
6) People’s Coffee, 12 Constable Street, Newtown, Wellington and 40 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington
7) Small Batch 22 Waione Street, Petone, Wellington
8) The Hangar 119 Dixon Street, Te Aro, Wellington
9) Miss Fortune’s 105 Hutt Park Road, Gracefield, Lower Hutt, Wellington
10) 40 Abel Smith Street or 156 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington
But don’t let the looks put you off, this is A+ coffee. The system here is that you can pay for 10 coffees at once, recorded in a book and you just cross one off each time you come in.
Thanks, FireTheLier for everything that you’ve done for me and with me.
Where you can find him: YouTube:
[ ] Travel With Aspie/New Restaurants Spots To Try in Wellington NZ [ 2023] –
Thanks for watching and for your support!